Book Database Software
Create a personal book database with ease.
Automatic book data and cover art. Just enter ISBNs or scan barcodes.
- Create a personal book database on your PC or Mac
Just scan ISBN barcodes, or enter author & title to auto-download book details & cover art.
Catalog files, view stats, print lists, manage loans, export data to XML/CSV, and more...
- Check your book database and wish list on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Export your book list from Book Collector to the CLZ Books mobile viewer app.
- Publish your book list online and share it with friends
Upload your list to Book Collector Connect and email your public web-link.
Try Book Collector Free
Download your free trial edition. Available for Windows and Mac OS X.
Cataloging books by title or ISBN barcode
- No need to enter book details manually, no need to scan cover images.
- Just enter the author & title or scan the ISBN barcode.
- Book Collector will download all book data, including author, title, publisher, publication date, cover art, etc...
Need a barcode scanner?
Then check out our CLZ Barry scanner app for iOS and Android.
- Scan barcodes using the built-in camera of your phone or tablet.
- Instantly transmit scanned barcodes to your desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
- Or: scan barcodes while offline, then send them all to your PC or Mac in one go.
CLZ Barry is available for Android and iOS (iPhone/iPad) for US $7.99.
For more information : check out the CLZ Barry website.
About the Collectorz.com central online book database:The Collectorz.com online book database is the source of all your book information and cover art..
You can search this database by Author and Title or by ISBN, from any edition (Standard, Pro or Connect).
The online database will instantly provide the following information:
- ISBN, Author and Title
- Publisher data and Publication Date
- Format, Genres, Subjects, Nr of Pages & LoC Classification
- Cover Images
- Plot summaries and a lot more
No manual data entry. No need to scan your own cover images.
Cataloging eBook and audio book files by scanning folders
- Scan your folders for digital audios books or eBooks.
- Add the found files to your book database in batch, using either the file name or folder name as the book title, with the book files automatically added under Links.
- Then use Update Books Automatically to download book information (like author, title, genre & cover image) from the Collectorz.com online database.
- Or, link the found books to existing entries in your database.
- Use the Play/Open button in the Details View, or Play/Open button on the toolbar, to start the audio book or eBook in your favorite software.
- Use CLZ Books to check your book database and wish list on your mobile device
Just export the data and images from the Windows or Mac edition (Standard or Pro)
- Browse your books with full data and images
No need to be online, all data is stored on your device for fast browsing
- Currently available for iPhone / iPod touch, iPad and Android
- Publish your book database online on Collectorz.com servers
Access your book inventory from any online computer or mobile device.
- Share your book collection list with friends and family
Just email them the link to your public collection on the Connect website.
- Connect is a fully stand-alone book organizer tool
Connect is a cool add-on to the Book Collector Pro desktop edition, but it can also be used on its own, as a super-easy online book cataloging tool.
Other collection database programs:
Try Book Collector Free
Download your free trial edition.
Available for Windows and Mac OS X.
Buy Book Collector
about Book Collector
Important organizing factor"Your product is sufficiently flexible that I was able to set up one database for professional journal articles and the other for books. I am a college professor, and your software has become an important organizing factor in my research."
Book Collector is brilliant"I think the Book Collector is brilliant. I looked at four other programmes, what decided my purchase besides the amount of detail for each book is your having your own database of books. "
Very impressed"From day one, I was very impressed with your program.
Out of curiosity, one of the first books I put into the database was a leather bound French book from 1836. It took no time for the results to come back with the right publisher and other details.
Wow! I was sold on your product."
Simple to use"Thank you for your software! It is simple to use with a pleasant interface while being functionally detailed. Soon when I have entered more titles and our database reaches a critical size, we will download a few iphone apps so my parents can view what they have while traveling.
The app capability made the difference in us choosing your software. Already a friend of my parents has asked me to catalog their books for them when I complete our library.
No doubt, I will use another license of your software to do that. "
Serve my purpose, and more!"You may or may not recall that I was in contact with you at the beginning of the year asking questions because I have inherited a large library of antique books and classic 'literary' literature in many languages and I was asking if Book Collector would be suitable.
Well, after careful consideration I have purchased the Mac version of Book Collector and even though I haven't had time to catalogue many books it does seem to serve my purpose, and more!
Last night I showed it to a friend who 'is in the know' about cataloguing systems, library databases etc and he was quite impressed with all the options and the user friendly set-up. "
I am amazed!"I am amazed! No matter what I need to do to enter old or new books in my library into Book Collector, your program has a way to do it. I am so impressed.
When I complete this project, I shall surely purchase Music Collector for my A/V and sheet music collection.
Thank you for easy-to-use, intuitive software. Your online searchable manuals are excellent."