Collectorz.com Book Collector
Create a personal book database with ease.
Book Database Software
Create a personal book database with ease.
Automatic book data and cover art. Just enter ISBNs or scan barcodes.
- Create a personal book database on your PC or Mac
Just scan ISBN barcodes, or enter author & title to auto-download book details & cover art.
Catalog files, view stats, print lists, manage loans, export data to XML/CSV, and more...
- Check your book database and wish list on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Export your book list from Book Collector to the CLZ Books mobile viewer app.
- Publish your book list online and share it with friends
Upload your list to Book Collector Connect and email your public web-link.
Try Book Collector Free
Download your free trial edition. Available for Windows and Mac OS X.
Cataloging books by title or ISBN barcode
- No need to enter book details manually, no need to scan cover images.
- Just enter the author & title or scan the ISBN barcode.
- Book Collector will download all book data, including author, title, publisher, publication date, cover art, etc...
Need a barcode scanner?
Then check out our CLZ Barry scanner app for iOS and Android.
- Scan barcodes using the built-in camera of your phone or tablet.
- Instantly transmit scanned barcodes to your desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
- Or: scan barcodes while offline, then send them all to your PC or Mac in one go.
CLZ Barry is available for Android and iOS (iPhone/iPad) for US $7.99.
For more information : check out the CLZ Barry website.
About the Collectorz.com central online book database:The Collectorz.com online book database is the source of all your book information and cover art..
You can search this database by Author and Title or by ISBN, from any edition (Standard, Pro or Connect).
The online database will instantly provide the following information:
- ISBN, Author and Title
- Publisher data and Publication Date
- Format, Genres, Subjects, Nr of Pages & LoC Classification
- Cover Images
- Plot summaries and a lot more
No manual data entry. No need to scan your own cover images.
Cataloging eBook and audio book files by scanning folders
- Scan your folders for digital audios books or eBooks.
- Add the found files to your book database in batch, using either the file name or folder name as the book title, with the book files automatically added under Links.
- Then use Update Books Automatically to download book information (like author, title, genre & cover image) from the Collectorz.com online database.
- Or, link the found books to existing entries in your database.
- Use the Play/Open button in the Details View, or Play/Open button on the toolbar, to start the audio book or eBook in your favorite software.
- Use CLZ Books to check your book database and wish list on your mobile device
Just export the data and images from the Windows or Mac edition (Standard or Pro)
- Browse your books with full data and images
No need to be online, all data is stored on your device for fast browsing
- Currently available for iPhone / iPod touch, iPad and Android
- Publish your book database online on Collectorz.com servers
Access your book inventory from any online computer or mobile device.
- Share your book collection list with friends and family
Just email them the link to your public collection on the Connect website.
- Connect is a fully stand-alone book organizer tool
Connect is a cool add-on to the Book Collector Pro desktop edition, but it can also be used on its own, as a super-easy online book cataloging tool.
Other collection database programs:
Try Book Collector Free
Download your free trial edition.
Available for Windows and Mac OS X.
Buy Book Collector
90-day money back guarantee
about Book Collector
Important organizing factor"Your product is sufficiently flexible that I was able to set up one database for professional journal articles and the other for books. I am a college professor, and your software has become an important organizing factor in my research."
Book Collector is brilliant"I think the Book Collector is brilliant. I looked at four other programmes, what decided my purchase besides the amount of detail for each book is your having your own database of books. "
Very impressed"From day one, I was very impressed with your program.
Out of curiosity, one of the first books I put into the database was a leather bound French book from 1836. It took no time for the results to come back with the right publisher and other details.
Wow! I was sold on your product."
Simple to use"Thank you for your software! It is simple to use with a pleasant interface while being functionally detailed. Soon when I have entered more titles and our database reaches a critical size, we will download a few iphone apps so my parents can view what they have while traveling.
The app capability made the difference in us choosing your software. Already a friend of my parents has asked me to catalog their books for them when I complete our library.
No doubt, I will use another license of your software to do that. "
I am amazed!"I am amazed! No matter what I need to do to enter old or new books in my library into Book Collector, your program has a way to do it. I am so impressed.
When I complete this project, I shall surely purchase Music Collector for my A/V and sheet music collection.
Thank you for easy-to-use, intuitive software. Your online searchable manuals are excellent."
This software is amazing"I was looking for some software that would help me to take my library and get it under control. A fellow Pastor told me that he used Book Collector on his PC and thought it amazing.
I purchased a copy on that recommendation and started to use it. I have to admit that at first it was confusing and a bit overwhelming and the instructions were not the best.
BUT, this product is fantastic. It does everything I wanted. It takes the ISBN number and looks up the book in the CLZ Book Database, it then downloads copy of the cover and all of the pertinent information as well as a summary of the book to your database.
You then input your library information as well as your own notes, annotations, plots, characters, key words, etc. It also asks you for the information of your purchase date, price, where you bought it, etc.
I also allows you to choose categories (and add your own) so that future searches can be done quickly and easily.
It also has a lending tool. You can loan a book to someone and mark that book as "lent out" and it will track the date you loaned it, to whom, where it is and if you want, remind you to seek the return of it after a period of time. Now I won't wonder what I did with a book.
It also allows you to track in your own library where you have the book, in other words, at home, in the office, at school, etc. So, if you take it elsewhere you can mark that and when you look for the book you at least know where you last took it.
BUT THE BEST FEATURE is the scanner tool that you can download for your iPhone or iPod touch. The CLZ Buddy scanner turns your iPhone into a scanner that will pick up the ISBN bar code off your books and automatically fill it into the add feature of the software on your computer. It will allow you to add multiple ISBN's to the que before you search the database. Then you touch "search" and it finds all the info and displays it. You then touch "Add" and all the books are added to your software. It is amazingly simple.
Finally, if you want you can get the mobile app for your iPad or iPhone or iPod touch and download your library database from your computer (via WiFi) to your other device. So, if you are at a meeting and want to reference one of your books, just look it up. If someone asks if you have a book, check whether you do. Or if you are out at Barnes and Noble and see a book but can't remember (happens to all of us) if you already own it, just pull out your iPhone or iPad and check to see if you already own it. No more double purchases.
Well, enough said. This software is amazing. I don't know how I ever got along without it.
Enjoy! It is worth the price."